ITBP Agent Recruitment Notification 2022: The Indo-Tibetan Border Police is recruiting 103 gendarmes. Check the distribution of vacancies, eligibility, selection process, selection process and how to apply here.
ITBP Agent Recruitment Notification 2022
ITBP Agent Recruitment Notification 2022: The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has published a job notification for the recruitment of officers in the Rojgar newspaper (August 13-19, 2022). A total of 103 vacancies will be filled. Group C constable (pioneer) positions for carpenter, mason and plumber.
10th successful candidates with ITI certificate can easily apply for ITBP 202 recruitment from August 19 to September 17 2022 on recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Recruitment is on a temporary basis likely to be permanent. Selected candidates will be likely to serve anywhere in India.
ITBP Constable 2022 Important Dates
- Start date of online application – August 19, 2022
- Online application deadline – September 17, 2022
ITBP Constable 2022 Vacancy Details
|Job name||Number of vacant rooms|
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Constable 2022
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board
- One-year course leading to a certificate from a recognized industrial training institute in the trade of mason or carpenter or plumber
- The age of applicants must be between 18 and 23 years old
2022 ITBP Constable Selection Process
The selection process consists of:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written exam
- Commercial trial
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/Review Medical Examination (RME)
How to submit the ITBP Constable application form?
- Go to ITBP official website – recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Register by providing profile details and uploading your latest photo and signature by clicking the Upload Image button.
- Apply online by clicking the apply button, a pre-filled application pop-up window will appear on the computer screen.
- Double check the details before final application submission. If there is any discrepancy/change in the details, the applicant can press the back button and can edit the details and submit the form accordingly.
- Applicants should note that any future recruitment information will be available only on the ITBPF recruitment website.
- After submitting the application, you can check the status of your application, download the admission card (for each recruitment stage) and view the scores obtained in the written test / business test / interview and also view the status of the application by clicking on the button ‘My applications button’ in the menu given on the left side.