CRSSD Festival Fall is fast approaching, so get ready for the house and techno weekend with all the essential information!
San Diego Waterfront Park has become a destination for festivals of all sizes, but few have dominated the space like CRSSD Festival has since its debut in 2015. Over the years, the FNGRS CRSSD hosted impressive lineups and brought a plethora of unique experiences to house and techno lovers who flocked to America’s Most Beautiful City. Now they’re gearing up for another round of CRSSD Fall Festival on September 24-25.
The upcoming CRSSD Festival Fall is packed to the brim with some of the hottest artists on the current scene. Saturday is expected to feature the likes of Dom Dolla, MK, Joseph Capriati, Duck sauce, Hayden Jamesand Stephane Bodzin. Then Sunday offers even more warmth with everyone from Fred again… and ARTBAT at fat thin boy and Jaime XXand you can’t forget the big names in techno like richie hawtin and Reinier Zonneveld.
CRSSD Festival Fall is just around the corner, and while attendees patiently await the announcement of CRSSD After Dark parties, schedules and other essential information have arrived for those planning their weekend. Read on for set times, what not to bring and more, and let us know if you’re heading to San Diego for the next edition at Twitter!
CRSSD Spring Festival 2022 – Essential information:
Appointment: September 24-25, 2022
Hours: 12 p.m. to 11 p.m., daily.
Location address: 1600 Pacific Coast Highway, San Diego, California, USA
Tickets: Purchase through Showclix
CRSSD Fall 2022 Festival – Fixed times:
Map of the CRSSD Fall 2022 Festival:
Reminder to take care of your belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpocketing, ransacking and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. Although this small number of bad apples in the group does not define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting revelers and it is important to be careful with your valuables when you are at CRSSD Fall Festival.
Looking for tips on how to keep your belongings safe? Check out our article highlighting some ideas!
The CRSSD Festival has a specific bag policy due to its unique location. Attendees must abide by the policy to facilitate entry to the event.
- Clear tote bags (including purses/purses) that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″ will be allowed inside upon inspection.
- Small pouches or wallets that do not exceed 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle or strap, can be carried around the site with one of the transparent bag options (transparent tote or storage bag ).
- Oversized bags (i.e. backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, laptop bags, etc.) and camelbacks are prohibited.
CRSSD Fall 2022 Festival – Dos and Don’ts:
- Drugs/drug paraphernalia
- Cigarettes, E-Cigs, Vapes
- Food + drink outside [sealed outside food allowed for those who have a documented need (must have Dr.’s note that matches ID)]
- Laser pointers
- CamelBaks / bladders (water stations provided + an empty 24oz (or less) clear plastic bottle (Nalgene style) or an OK clear plastic water bottle)
- Large Backpacks (CLEAR BAGS ONLY – SEE CLEAR BAGS POLICY)
- Glass bottles or containers
- Weapons of all kinds
- Laser pointers
- Selfie sticks
- Audio recording devices
- Professional photo/video cameras
- Umbrellas (umbrellas ok)
- Chalk, markers, markers
- Chains/chain wallets
- Stickers / Flyers / Solicitations
- Pets (guide/assistance dogs OK)
- Stud shoes
- hula hoops
- LED gloves, Flowlights, etc.
- Nudity, pasties, thongs (clothing must not, when wet, expose parts of the body under County Code 32.1002 prohibiting nudity in public)
- Clear backpacks, tote bags, handbags, vinyl or PVC plastic and no larger than 12″ x 12″ x 6″
- Small pouches, fanny packs and wallets that do not exceed 4.5″ x 6.5
- Prescribed medication (in a container with matching ID to be checked upon entry and containing only the number of doses needed for the duration of the event as prescribed on the pill box.)
- Mobile phones
- Non-professional cameras
- Hand sanitizer and/or wipes (opened/unsealed ok)
- Sunscreen (content to be checked at the entrance)
- Chapstick/lipstick/makeup/eye drops/gum (opened/unsealed ok)
- 24 oz (or less) empty clear plastic bottle (Nalgene style) or clear plastic water bottle
- GoPros (without sticks)
- Sun glasses
- Good time
Follow the CRSSD Festival on social networks:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | SoundCloud | Youtube