Are you ready to play some great music at Gem & Jam this year? Stay informed before you go with all the essential information.
Gem & Jam is finally here to celebrate 14 years of jamming bands, electronic music, gems and more at the Pima County Fairgrounds. From live painters and aerial dancers to fire spinners and Compliment Bars, this festival is Jam-full of activities for participants that are sure to impress them.
Additionally, Gem & Jam will feature over 90 artists this weekend. Artists like sphongle and STS9 usually have full bands that mix electronic sounds with live instruments that will have you dancing the night away. DJs love Claude VonStroke, liquid strangerand Laboratory group will bring the beats with them when they take the stage as well. Along with the long list of performers, this lineup ensured an incredible variety of music to enjoy. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, Goosteppa and Goldfish will be replaced by ATYA and ground wirebut the two artists will adapt perfectly to the atmosphere.
Related: Still can’t decide which sets to grab? Be sure to check out our Top Picks for 2022!
With a focus on healing and wellness, Gem & Jam will also feature the Topaz Healing Sanctuary this year. A space dedicated to healing workshops, energy and crystalline treatments, and Ayurveda: the science of life. This workshop will guide you in observing nature and applying the principles to the human body. While you’re there, you should also try a Crystal Bowl sound bath, immersing yourself in crystal clear frequencies.
Gem & Jam is sure to rekindle the spirit and bring back a much needed connection to music, art and dance. Before heading out for the weekend, we’ve compiled all the essential information you need to know before you go. So read on for the schedules, festival map and more.
Essential information about Gem & Jam 2022:
Appointment: February 4 – 6, 2022
Hours: 12 p.m. – 4 a.m.
Location address: Pima County Fairgrounds, 11300 S Houghton Rd, Tucson, AZ 85747
Tickets: Buy HERE
Facebook event page: RSVP HERE
Gem & Jam 2022 Game Hours:
Maps of the Gem & Jam 2022 festival and car parks:
Reminder to take care of your belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpocketing, ransacking and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. Although this small number of bad apples in the group does not define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting revelers and it is important to be careful with your valuables when you are at Gem & Jam 2022.
Looking for tips on how to keep your belongings safe? Check out our article highlighting some ideas!
Gem & Jam 2022 Dos and Don’ts:
- NO food or drink outside
- NO coolers or coolers
- NO Water Backpacks or Camelbacks
- NO chairs
- NO professional photography equipment or cameras with attachable lenses larger than 2 inches, without proper credentials (compact cameras without additional lenses are OK)
- NO drones
- NO fireworks
- NO audio recording
- NO umbrellas or tents
- NO squirt or water guns
- NO skates, skateboards or bikes
- NO animals (even really very small ones)
- NO trucks or trailers (a camping trailer is OK, but it is considered an RV that requires an RV pass)
- NO weapons of any kind, including slingshots, sticks, bats or clubs
- NO musical instruments
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO refund or exchange
- NO laser pens or similar focused light devices
- NO Selling of any kind is not allowed (Share yes, sell no. You know the difference.)
- NO OPEN FIRE OF ANY KIND WILL BE PERMITTED.
- OK rain gear
- Camping equipment OK (tent, tarp, sleeping bags)
- OK Your Favorite Hoodie
- OK Extra shoes/sneakers
- OK Mud Boots (In case of rain)
- OK Insecticide
- OK Sunscreen
- OK A hat for the shade
- Alright Bandana
- OK Sunglasses
- OK Aluminum or stainless steel water container
- Ok Earplugs
- Biodegradable plastic bags for trash
- okay toilet paper
- OK Lantern, flashlight, headlamp (and extra batteries)
- OK Flag or balloon to identify your campsite
- OK Extra set of keys
- OK Small luggage (please do not bring valuables)
- OK soaps, detergents, shampoos
- OK Ashtrays for smokers
- Ok Cover
- Maximum height of 10 feet
- Must be made from lightweight materials (eg foam, PVC / not solid metal)
- PVC, light wood and aluminum poles should be no thicker than 1″ in diameter
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entry through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Please note that any objects deemed dangerous cannot be admitted into the event.
Connect with Gem & Jam Festival on social media:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | instagram