Are you Team Basscon or Team Bassrush? Get ready for the ultimate battle for brand supremacy at Project Z in July with all the essential information!
Both Bassrush and Basscon have found success in the world of dance music through their special event covers and festivals, and it’s always a treat when this friendly rivalry ends on the battlefield at Project Z. This year, the festival returns to the NOS Event Center in Saint Bernardine for an epic one-day event where the two brands will face off in a clash of the ages. Project Z brings the best of the best in bass and hard dance music to claim the glory that comes with brand supremacy.
This year will be one of the biggest editions of the festival as the festival welcomes five stages for the very first time. On July 2ndthe biggest leaders of the scene invade the many scenes whose likes of Flux Pavilion, space shoelacesand DEATH SVDDEN. On the hard dance side, Basscon has enlisted international superstars Brennan’s Heart, Darren Stylesand Adrenalize to guide their army through celestial melodies and hard-hitting double basses. Other must-see acts include the B2B epic between Kumarion and COMBINE, INZO, Getterand of course local hard dance artists such as TYEGUYS, KAMIand water spirit.
With a slew of high-energy performers ready to perform at the event, it’s very important to remember to hydrate and pace yourself if you or a member of your band chooses to drink. Remember that doctors are there for your safety, so never hesitate to ask for help if you need it. Hard dance and bass music is also known to be extremely loud and often distorted, so don’t forget to wear a quality pair of earplugs either!
Prepare for the epic battle for brand supremacy with our Road to Project Z 2022 guest mix directed by NTXC and curated playlist by LLLLNNNN. Read on for more info, including set times, prohibited items, and more!
Project Z 2022 – Essential info:
Appointment: July 2, 2022
Location address: 689 South E St. San Bernardino, CA 92408
Tickets: Buy HERE
Facebook event page: RSVP HERE
Download the Insomniac app from iTunes or Play Store for the latest hours and updates!
Project Z 2022 – Define schedules:
Project Z 2022 – Festival map:
Reminder to take care of your belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpocketing, ransacking and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. Although this small number of bad apples in the group does not define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting revelers and it is important to be careful with your valuables when you are at Project Z 2022.
Looking for tips on how to keep your belongings safe? Check out our article highlighting some ideas!
Dos and don’ts for Project Z 2022:
- Professional photo, video or audio recording equipment (no attachable lenses, tripods, large zoom lenses or devices for commercial use)
- Laser pointers and buzzers
- Drones, remote control planes, toys
- Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- Balls or frisbees
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Weapons of all kinds (including pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Eye drops
- LED or ULM gloves used for light shows
- Masks: no hard materials. No ceramic. Headliners must remove them upon entry. Security personnel may ask them to dismantle them for inspection. All masks are subject to the discretion of security.
- Aerosol products/cans
- Over-the-counter medications (available inside the festival at the aid station)
- liquid makeup
- Unsealed buffers (at entrance)
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Outside food or drinks (including alcohol and sweets)
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Stickers, leaflets
- Bota bags
- Large handbags, bags or backpacks (over 12″ × 12″)
- Soft toys or dolls
- Mobile phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, portable video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.)
- Selfie sticks
- Small bags, single compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, handbags (maximum 12″x12″)
- Official Insomniac water bottles – must be empty upon entry
- Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment – must be empty on entry
- Belt bags
- Sunglasses and hats
- Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10 inches when folded
- Medications prescribed by a doctor that have not expired (must show doctor’s prescription and consult with security at entrance)
- Sealed lip balm and gloss
- Sealed suntan lotion (inspected upon entry)
- powder makeup
- Sealed pads
- Sealed wet wipes
- Sealed packets of gum
- Hula hoops (including LED hoops)
- Glowsticks and glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- poi and orbital LEDs
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- Handmade flags/banners or signs (no company/corporate branding and no rigid flagpoles)
- Festival totems or decorated pool noodles
- The maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems should be made from a lightweight material (eg foam, PVC / not solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extensions that follow the guidelines above are acceptable (lightweight aluminum/hollow/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum posts should be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entry through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activities or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.
Connect with Project Z on social media:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook event page