Are you ready for a weekend of house and bass beats at Audiotistic Bay Area this weekend? Stay up to date with all the essential information!
After a massive weekend filled with house music at Day Trip Festival just weeks ago, Insomniac is set to heat up Northern California this weekend with the return of Audiotistic Bay Area. Ready to return to Shoreline Amphitheater Grounds on July 9-10the next edition is already shaping up to be one of the best to date.
Whether you want to mix the sounds of Lake Chris, John Summitand Dom Dolla or headbang all day for DEATH SVDDEN, mersivand A hundred drums, Audiotistic Bay Area has you covered. And you won’t want to miss the sets of Audian, Kaivonand Said The sky if you are also looking for emotionally charged songs.
We’re just days away from opening doors at Audiotistic Bay Area, so we’ve compiled all the essential information you need to know, including set times, what not to bring with you, and Moreover. Be sure to check out our can’t-miss artists and read on for all the crucial details from this year’s edition!
Audiotistic Bay Area 2022 Essential Information:
Appointment: July 9 – 10, 2022
Location address: One Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043
Tickets: Buy HERE
Download the Insomniac app from iTunes or Play Store for the latest hours and updates for Audiotistic Bay Area.
Audiotistic Bay Area 2022 – Fixed Hours:
Audiotistic Bay Area 2022 – Festival map:
Reminder to take care of your belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpocketing, ransacking and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. Although this small number of bad apples in the group does not define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting revelers and it is important to be careful with your valuables when you are at Audiotistic Bay Area.
Looking for tips on how to keep your belongings safe? Check out our article highlighting some ideas!
Do’s and Don’ts in Audiotistics 2022:
- Aerosol products/cans
- Balls or frisbees
- Bota Bags
- Costumes that in any way resemble public safety uniforms (Police, SWAT, Fire, Security, or Medical)
- Drones, remote control planes, toys
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Eye drops (available inside the festival at the general store)
- Gas masks
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- helium balloons
- Illegal substances
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Large handbags, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- Laser pointers and buzzers
- LED or ULM LED gloves used for light shows
- liquid makeup
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Outside food or drinks (including alcohol and sweets)
- Over-the-counter medications (available inside the festival at the general store or at a first aid station)
- Professional photo, video or audio recording equipment (no attachable lenses, tripods, large zoom lenses or devices for commercial use)
- Stickers, flyers
- Soft toys or dolls
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- Unsealed tampons or pads (at the entrance)
- Weapons or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, fake weapons/accessories, etc.)
- Wind chairs/sofas
- Mobile phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- Deodorant (must be sealed upon entry)
- Belt bags
- Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see totem guidelines)
- Handmade flags/banners or signs (no company/corporate branding and no rigid flagpoles)
- Glowsticks and glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- Gum (must be sealed on entry)
- Hula hoops including LED hoops
- Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment (must be empty upon entry)
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- Juuls (one Juul Pod OK factory sealed upon entry)
- LED, Dot and Orbital Whips
- Lip balm, lip gloss and lipstick (must be sealed on entry)
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, portable video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, Polaroids, etc.)
- Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty on arrival)
- Medications prescribed by a doctor that have not expired (must show doctor’s prescription and consult with security at entrance)
- Powder makeup (liquid makeup is prohibited)
- Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10 inches when folded
- Reusable water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- Selfie sticks
- Small bags, single compartment bags, plush bags, coin purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- Sunglasses and hats
- Sunscreen (inspected upon entry)
- Tampons and sanitary napkins (must be sealed on entry)
- Wet wipes (must be sealed on entry)
- The maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems should be made from a lightweight material (eg foam, PVC / not solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extensions that follow the guidelines above are acceptable (lightweight aluminum/hollow/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum posts should be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entry through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activities or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.
Connect with Audiotistic on social networks:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | instagram